The Understanding and managing hazards credential covers the skills and knowledge required in understanding the fundamentals of workplace health and safety and the tasks that are implemented to manage these.
The Understanding and managing hazards comprise 2 micro-credential stacked courses of learning, followed by completion of assessment tasks at the end of each skill level, to test the learner’s knowledge and understanding.
Course Series: 1 of 2
Course Award: Micro-Credential
Course Duration: 5 Hours Course
It comprises 10 lessons of learning, followed by a completion quiz to test your knowledge and understanding. By the end of this course, you will demonstrate understanding in:
- Identifying hygiene hazards and implementing safe procedures in the workplace.
- The role of WHS, responsibility and leadership.
- Practices to follow in identifying and reporting incidents and injuries.
- Reviewing and assessing effectiveness of WHS systems.
- How to customise WHS systems and resources reflective of organisation.
Understanding and managing hazards
Hygiene hazards and safe procedures
WHS roles, responsibility and leadership