The Sales 101 credential covers the skills and knowledge that assist you in understanding and implementing the skills and strategies to be successful in a sales-oriented role.
The Sales 101 comprises of 1 micro-credential stacked course of learning, followed by a completion of assessment tasks at the end of each skill level, to test the learner’s knowledge and understanding.
Course Series: 1 of 1
Course Award: Micro-Credential
Course Duration: 5 Hours Course
It comprises 9 lessons of learning, followed by a completion quiz to test your knowledge and understanding. By the end of this course, you will demonstrate understanding in:
- How to prepare for a sale
- Strategies in approaching customers
- How to assess and understand a customer’s needs
- Strategies to apply when making a sales presentation
- Importance of acknowledging, respecting, and understanding cultural diversity
- Skills required to meet the needs of special need customers
- The role and importance of Australian Consumer Law (ACL)
Stage 1 - Prepare for the sale
Stage 2 - Approach the customer